Plotting a Plot
Before you start writing your story or novel, or short, make
sure you plot it out.
- Know where it takes place.
- Why it takes place
- What the story revolves around or through
- Stick to the plot and where it is going
- Put surprises or twists in your plot, for readers love trying to figure them out.
- Don’t plot it out to a happy ending every time, that’s not how life goes does it.
- Write down your plot and make sure it makes sense
- Every step you take has to build intensity and interest from the reader, remember the idea is to make a point, using your plot
- In the end, I suggest, you make an outline of the plot you wish to use and as you write follow it so you don’t miss a step or part
- Last Note for this Blog today:
- 5 of my stories are here in Barnes and Noble Book Stores
- https://www.amazon.com/dp/1520486111–Corners of Danger and Trouble Streets is now in Paperback !